|My Cellphone Nokia 1100|
Is it time for me to switch to a new Cellphone with so much fancy features, WIFI enable, loaded with many application and touch screen sensation operability?I paused for a moment and contemplate on the many great features and benefits brought by my old cellphone for these years. Here it is:
- Yellow screen resolution, 1 inch x 1 inch Digital Monitor
- User friendly scrolling menu with Contact manager, Call Register, Clock Reminder, Games, Calculator, Stop Watch, Currency Converter and Alarm Clock.
- Rugged look, Hard Casing with Soft Keypads.
- Classic Ring tone with my favorite Cackle.
- SMS, Call forwarding, Speakerphone,
- When I checked my phone registers, I was surprised to check those information logged in my cellphone for the past 5 years.
- my total sent messages is 2765
- my total received messages is 3299
- my total duration of received calls is 38 hours, 58 mins, 28 secs
- my total duration of dialled calls is 35 hours 29, mins, 37 secs
- my total duration of all calls is 74 hours, 28mins, 55 secs
- Fell off from my pocket to the stairs straight to the catch basin of sand and cement mixture. Wheew! Suffered minor scratches only from the upper surface.
- Lost and found in a restaurant on the same day. So lucky, So sweet...Nobody's interested?
- Favorite alternative use by my colleagues' with fancy mobile because the load is always available. What the f#@$%k is their phone for???
- I also cannot discount the many emotional touch my cellphone whisper to my ear drum.
" Dadi Love Youuuu"
"Uwi ka na ba... "
" Happy Birthday Lakay "
" Happy Anniversay Dad "
" Miss U na "
" Nagpadala ka na ba? "
" Oo, bakit wala pa "
" Kain ka na ba "
" Online na ako "
Somehow, I knew it will just be a matter of time if my beloved cellphone will soon be replaced. But it will not be because there is a new and sophisticated model out there. Rather, when I pressed the button and I will not anymore see those lovely text in the screen, and no more voice call.
Surely, I may soon forgot the cellphone model I usually used. But I will not forget the feeling that this cellphone created in my Life as an OFW Engineer. It is indeed a splendid TOUCH!...
Till my Next Post.
Seize the Day,